Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School is in swing!

School began on the 20th of August. It has been nice and busy since then. We get to have Garys "lil sis" Katie's kids over after school for a couple of hours till thier mom gets done at the bank. They are a lot of fun. Chad went back to Prairie city with Gary for 2 week. Since his Head Start's first day of "school" is the 23 of Sept. we decided it was better if he go with Gary for 2 weeks rather than juggling around here. Naturally I miss him a ton, but truth be told life is easier with out a toddler. I will be gald to get him back!
The big kids are having fun in school, I get reports that teachers are "awesome, cool, and fun", John has started the baratone he is excited.
I am loving my job, and learning lots. Love you all.
Colie

No comments: