Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trying to keep up

As always, it is never borring!

John is ready to come home (mom does happy dance). I wanted to let him stay away long enough to get home sick and not feel like we were making him come home (aaaahhhhh), that was awfully hard. But I guess I need to start cutting the appron strings now (only 8 short years till his mission) Heaven help me!

The girls are now begging for a chance to have a turn at the farm. Probably a good idea, but not sure if I can handle it (IYKWIM).

Gary is working hard as ever fixing policies and selling new ones.

I am still trying to figure out all the cool things that I can do in here and hoping that I don't just get this thing up and going and have another computer crash. Some one said the most terrable thing to me this morning, there are only about 6 or 7 weeks of freedom left then the kids have to go back to school. And she said it like it was a good thing. I wish I could keep them home a lot longer. Summer is way too short! Oh well to each their own.

Love you all! Gary, Nicole, and gang

No comments: